Audio Technica AT-LP120XUSB Manual Direct Drive USB Turntable
Featuring a new DC servo direct-drive motor, the updated AT-LP120-USB turntable also features an adjustable dynamic anti-skate control and selectable phono preamplifier. The fully manual turntable plays 33-1/3, 45, and 78 RPM records and is equipped with a USB output that allows direct connection to your computer. Just download the free Mac- and PC-compatible Audacity recording software (or software of your choice) and start converting your records to digital audio files.
Audio Technica AT-LP120XUSB Direct Drive USB Turntable Features
- Experience the high-fidelity audio of vinyl
- Direct-drive, DC servo motor
- Fully manual operation
- Adjustable dynamic anti-skate control
- Selectable 33/45/78 RPM speeds
- Professional-grade anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter with felt mat
- AT-HS6 universal 1/2″-mount headshell and AT-VM95E Dual Magnet phono cartridge with 0.3 x 0.7 mil elliptical stylus
- AT-VM95E cartridge is compatible with any VM95 Series replacement stylus, offering a wide choice of options for every budget and application
- Balanced S-shaped tonearm with hydraulically damped lift control and lockable rest
- Built-in switchable phono pre-amplifier for phono- or line-level output
- Stroboscopic platter with speed indicator
- Variable pitch control with quartz speed lock
- Removable plug-type target light for easier cueing in low light
- Damped base construction for reduced low-frequency feedback coloration
- AC adapter handles AC/DC conversion outside of the chassis, reducing noise in the signal chain
- Convert your vinyl records to digital audio files by downloading and using the free Mac- and PC-compatible Audacity recording software (or software of your choice)
- Includes: USB cable, detachable RCA output cable (dual RCA male to dual RCA male), AC adapter, 45 RPM adapter, counterweight, felt mat, and removable hinged dust cover
But in addition to the USB output, the turntable also comes with a detachable dual RCA output cable and is equipped with a built-in selectable phono preamp so you can connect directly to your home stereo, whether it has a dedicated phono input or not.
The turntable features an S-shaped tonearm with adjustable tracking force and an AT-HS6 universal 1/2″-mount headshell with an AT-VM95E Dual Magnet™ phono cartridge. Audio-Technica has been a leader in phono cartridge design for more than 50 years, and that expertise shows in the versatile, high-performance AT-VM95E cartridge, which comes with a 0.3 x 0.7 mil elliptical stylus, but is also compatible with any VM95 Series replacement stylus, offering a wide choice of options for every budget and application.
Additional features include a die-cast aluminum platter with felt mat; a start/stop button; selectable high-accuracy quartz-controlled pitch lock and pitch change slider control with +/-8% or +/-16% adjustment ranges; a stroboscopic platter with speed indicator; a removable plug-type stylus target light; external power supply; and a removable hinged dust cover.