With high sound quality ToP-ART circuitry and high stability construction, this integrated amplifier delivers superior musicality and powerful sound. And by incorporating advances like a USB DAC function, it fully supports the latest high resolution sound formats.
- USB DAC function supports 2.8MHz/5.6MHz DSD native resolution and PCM384kHz/32*bit reproduction
- * Windows support. Mac support is 24-bit.
- High efficiency ESS 32bit DAC (ES9010K2M)
- Digital signal indicator shows DSD and PCM playback formats and sampling frequencies
- High strength chassis contributes to high purity audio reproduction
- – Double-bottom chassis for excellent vibration damping
- ToP-ART (Total Purity Audio Reproduction Technology) and high quality parts
- – I/O (input to output) Direct Symmetrical Design
- – ART (Anti-Resolution and Tough) Base
- – Custom-made power transformer / 12,000uF block capacitors / Aluminum-extruded heat sinks
- 160W x 2 (max), 100W x 2 (RMS) high power output
- CD Direct Amplification and Pure Direct
- Continuous Variable Loudness Control
- Gold-plated speaker terminals and RCA terminals
- Digital audio inputs for TV or Blu-ray Player
High Strength Chassis Contributes to High Density Sound and High Purity Audio Reproduction
High sound quality circuit design based on the ToP-ART (Total Purity Audio Reproduction Technology) concept
High Quality Parts for Outstanding Audio Performance
CD Direct Amplification and Pure Direct Mode for Greater Sound Purity
Continuously Variable Loudness Control
USB DAC Function Supports 2.8MHz/5.6MHz DSD Native Resolution and PCM384kHz/32*bit Reproduction
A built-in USB DAC function allows direct connection to a PC and reproduction of today’s popular high resolution sound sources. The Yamaha-developed USB device controller IC has its own master clock that eliminates PC jitter for high resolution signal transmission. The ASIO2.3 Yamaha Steinberg USB driver achieves lower delay and higher throughput. Offering compatibility with 5.6MHz DSD native reproduction and PCM 384kHz/32-bit PCM reproduction, you can enjoy a wide range of high resolution sound sources for high quality sound. In addition, an indicator on the front panel displays easily understandable DSD and PCM playback formats and sampling frequencies.
* Windows support. Mac support is 24-bit.
Exceptionally High Performance 32-bit D/A Converter
Digital Audio Input for TV and/or Blu-ray Player
Speaker A, B or A+B Selection and Speaker Terminals for Two Systems
A terminal for connecting a subwoofer is provided, allowing you to increase the bass output of your system for a more powerful sound with better overall sound quality.
Phono MM Terminal
You can connect a turntable with an MM phono cartridge to play vinyl records. This lets you enjoy not only CDs, but also analogue record sound from an amp with the latest digital/analogue technology.
Simple yet Sophisticated Design
Remote Control with Clean, Simple Design
Rotary Encoder Input Selector with LEDs
The rotary encoder makes it quick and easy to select input sources. The luxury hairline finish material offers a nice tactile feeling. LEDs clearly show which source is selected, so you can easily switch sources even in a dark room.
Auto Power Standby Function
AS801 Integrated Amplifier: SPECS
|Minimum RMS Output Power (8 ohms, 20 Hz-20 kHz)||100 W + 100 W (0.019% THD)|
|Maximum Power (4 ohms, 1kHz, 0.7% THD, for Europe)||160 W + 160 W|
|High Dynamic Power/Channel (8/6/4/2 ohms)||140/170/220/290 W|
|Frequency Response||10 Hz-100 kHz +/-1.0 dB|
|Total Harmonic Distortion (CD to Sp Out, 20 Hz-20 kHz)||0.019% (50 W/8 ohms)|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio (CD)||99dB (input shorted, 200 mV)|
|Audio In / Out||8 / 2|
|Digital Input||Yes (optical / coaxial)|
|USB Input||Yes (type B)|
|Switchable CD Direct Amplification||Yes|
|Standby Power Consumption||0.5W|
|Power Management (Auto Power Standby)||Yes|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||435 x 152 x 387 mm; 17-1/8” x 6” x 15-1/4”|
|Weight||12.1 kg; 26.7 lbs.|